EOS ITech - Boulevard Ilinden No. 109, Local 6, Skopje
The EOS Group is a leading technology-driven investor and service provider in the receivables management industry. With over 45 years of experience, EOS offers some 20,000 customers in 25 countries (as of: fiscal year 2022/23) around the world smart services for all their receivables management needs. Its key target sectors are banking, real estate, telecommunications, utilities and e-commerce. EOS employs more than 6,000 people and is part of the Otto Group.
EOS ITech on behalf of EOS Technology Solutions, both part of EOS Group, is looking for developers to join the IT team.
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or corresponding relevant practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Java EE application development and maintenance (with University degree).
- 5+ years of experience in Java EE application development and maintenance (without University degree).
- Experience with Spring and Angular.
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented design, concepts and software development processes, methods and principles.
- Experience in using version control tools.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Fluency in business English for everyday communication (written and spoken). Fluency in German is considered an advantage.
- Proactivity & consistency at work.
- Strong desire for continuous learning
- Write clean Java and Angular code conforming to SOLID principles and following industry best practices.
- Work as part of an agile team.
- Develop and deploy new features. Investigate and fix reported bugs.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain all developed features to ensure strong optimization and functionality before passing to the quality assurance team.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Prepare and present DEMO presentations for customers.
- Working as part of an international team.
- Availability for travelling and working stay in Europe
- Establishing communication with clients in a positive and professional manner. Continuous upgrade of your knowledge in software development technologies.
The benefits we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Working with an international company
- Opportunities for horizontal and vertical advancement
- IT equipment
- Team building activities
- Training plan for professional development
If you find yourself in our story, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV at [email protected]. We are looking forward to meeting you.
We value all people equally - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. We would like to encourage everyone to apply for a job with us.
*The consent for your Cv-s, you can withdraw before one year period on [email protected].